Saturday, March 17, 2012

Change. Just like Karma, it can be a Bitch

You know when people say that karma is a bitch? Yeah well they forgot Change. Whatever you say or do changes your life forever. Sometimes it makes a huge impact, other times the changes is microscopical. But which ever it maybe Change is a big part of the way us humans evolve. Change is not my friend let me tell you, I made the slightest decision to let one of my friends go and now? I'm miserable a lot of the time. CHANGE
At the moment, it's not my friend. It's kinda scary how the slightest thing could change you or your life forever. Somethings are irreversible. Then again why should we be scared to make certain decisions? If we worried all the time about little things where would humanity be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment