Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break assignments suck

Spring Break is supposed to be a time of relaxation and fun but when all of your teachers give you assignments, they just ruin your week. Especially if your an honors student, My biology teacher gave me two packets of science work. It was horrible, you know why? One of the packets was supposed to be our midterm but we never finished. The worst part? It's 116 questions long. For me breaks of any kind are never what I want them to be. I say I'm going to do something but I never do, which annoys me so much. Sometimes I feel pressured to do things too. Maybe I'm just lazy. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm lazy. Well I am being very lazy right now by writing this post so I'm going to go finish my spring break assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment